Keep the Conversation Going
We’re glad you came out to discuss the Next Ten Years at St. Paul’s. Below you’ll find some resources that might help you as we keep this important conversation going. We’ve also included a link to the summary document from the October 2015 meeting. Let’s keep talking about and praying about the future of our Church.
Do you want to join a small group based on these discussions? Could you host one or organize one? Let us know. We want to connect people with others who want to keep the conversations going. Send an email to the parish office with your name and contact information using this Contact Us page and someone will get in touch with you once we begin organizing these groups.
- Leadership and Church Size Dynamics by Dr. Timothy Keller
- Divine Renovation by Fr. James Mallon (ISBN-13: 978-2896880195)
- Divine Renovation Group Reading Guide
- Rebuilt by Michael White and Tom Corcoran (ISBN-13 978-1594713866)
- Forming Intentional Disciples by Sherry Weddell
- Becoming a Parish of Intentional Disciples by Sherry Weddell